Newcomer

Jonathan Carter jonathan at ubuntu.com
Wed Nov 9 17:41:36 UTC 2005

Hi Yann

Yann Kervran wrote:
> I have seen on the archives that you are looking for some help in
> Documentation. I could help translating in French documents if you are
> interested. I am French and former editor of cultural and historical
> magazines, so I am used to write. But I have never collaborated to any
> project like this.

Welcome to Edubuntu! We certainly need more people to help out on
documentation. We just started an edubuntu-doc subteam on Launchpad,
please join the team here: https://launchpad.net/people/edubuntu-doc

Currently we don't have much Edubuntu specific documentation. What we do
have is currently on this wiki page:
http://wiki.edubuntu.org/EdubuntuDocumentation

The "cookbook" needs lots of fleshing. If there's anything else you can
think of that needs to be done, feel free to start it on the wiki.
Guides on how to use some of the educational apps in Edubuntu will also
be handy.

-Jonathan