Is there a live CD? And is it possible to create one with a specific language?

Mario Đanić mario.danic at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 14:30:49 UTC 2005

> Hi, Mario,
>
> Yes, there are many people interested in Edubuntu-ptBR-LiveCD.
> I'm teacher in university, and there are students and other teachers in
> a group to create a distro for education, to distribute in public
> schools, and training all the people around these schools with no cost
> for these. Not only to teach computer using, but
> Math/Phisycs/languages/etc...

Hello,
ok, I'll give my best to create one when I get the new Edubuntu CD.
Just notice that this will be used only for current version of Edubuntu,
as new versions (Dapper Drake based Edubuntu) will use UbuntuExpress.
Do you have any place where will you host that CD?
Best regards,
Mario

--
Mario Danic |