Is there a live CD? And is it possible to create one with a specific language?

Edilmar edilista at intersite.com.br
Tue Nov 8 13:16:17 UTC 2005

Mario wrote:

> On 11/7/05, *Edilmar* <edilista at intersite.com.br
> <mailto:edilista at intersite.com.br>> wrote:
>
>     Hi,
>
>     I'd like to create a easy to run distro from Edubunto for
>     portuguese-Brazil using, if possible running from CD. Is it possible?
>

> Actually,  ubuntu-hr team has been thinking about creating Edubuntu live
> cd. It isn't hard and yes, I believe it can be modified to use
> portuguese-Brazil
> by default. If there are anymore people who would be interested
> in Edubuntu live CD please let me know,
> so I can start making it.
>

> Best regards,
> Mario

Hi, Mario,

Yes, there are many people interested in Edubuntu-ptBR-LiveCD.
I'm teacher in university, and there are students and other teachers in
a group to create a distro for education, to distribute in public
schools, and training all the people around these schools with no cost
for these. Not only to teach computer using, but
Math/Phisycs/languages/etc...