TuXlab Cookbook Sources

Jerome Gotangco jgotangco at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 03:00:17 UTC 2005

Hi,

If its possible to setup what you envision in the edubuntu wiki, we
can move all the sources there. The other route is to do it in Baz as
well. As for now, we only have SVN of the Ubuntu Documentation Project
(https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocteamStepByStepRepository) located in
trunk/edubuntu/EdubuntuCookbook/C/

--
Cheers!