Please re-instate me as a direct member of ~motu

Lucas Kanashiro kanashiro at ubuntu.com
Mon Dec 11 21:59:08 UTC 2023

Hi,

Em 11/12/2023 18:36, Sebastien Bacher escreveu:
> Hey Simon,
>
> I've no problem having you added directly to the motu team but it does
> raise the question of consistency. Checking the ~motu members I see
> some coredev directly listed, including DMB members like Łukasz and
> Robie so I do wonder if there is any standard practice there ... do
> other DMB members have some input on the topic?

They are there because they applied to become a MOTU developer before
becoming a core-dev. With that info we can at least keep history of the
upload rights of a developer, not sure how relevant that is TBH. In my
personal opinion, it doesn't matter. If being part of the ~motu is
important to Simon, I'd add him. Keep our contributors happy and
motivated is what matters.

Cheers,

Lucas Kanashiro.

--