Please re-instate me as a direct member of ~motu

Sebastien Bacher seb128 at ubuntu.com
Mon Dec 11 21:36:35 UTC 2023

Hey Simon,

I've no problem having you added directly to the motu team but it does
raise the question of consistency. Checking the ~motu members I see some
coredev directly listed, including DMB members like Łukasz and Robie so
I do wonder if there is any standard practice there ... do other DMB
members have some input on the topic?

Cheers,
Sébastien Bacher