Refreshing the packagesets before the release and how?

Sebastien Bacher seb128 at ubuntu.com
Fri Apr 8 09:50:20 UTC 2022

Thanks for reply!

Not using the make target but starting the scripts manually gave some
better result. I'm attaching the output of proposed changes, I'm unsure
if it's right and don't understand why a stack of components are moving
for desktop-core to ubuntu-desktop for example?

I would like to help documenting how that works but I'm away next week
and with the release coming I don't think I will realistically be able
to work on that in the next weeks.

Cheers,
Sebastien