Rescheduling regular DMB meeting day/time

Rafael David Tinoco rafaeldtinoco at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 02:17:21 UTC 2021

Thanks for coordinating this e-mail Dan.

> Please provide availability in UTC, so we're all using the same
> timezone for reference.
>
> My days and times are (all UTC):
> Tues, 13:00-14:00 and 18:00-22:00
> Wed, 13:00-15:00 and 18:00-22:00
> Thurs, 13:00-14:00 and 18:00-20:00

I'm currently working for an Israeli company so anything in *my afternoons* would be ok (mornings are usually taken as is our overlap). For that reason:

Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri: from 16:00 to 19:00 UTC is best for me.

> I'd really prefer to avoid meetings on Mondays or Fridays, unless
> that's the only day that works for some members.

Fridays are very good for me as Israel does not work on Fridays. But I can understand not being a preferable week day.