Rescheduling regular DMB meeting day/time

Dan Streetman ddstreet at canonical.com
Wed Oct 20 21:43:46 UTC 2021

As discussed in the last DMB meeting, several members have conflicts
at the current time slots, so this is an email to start planning on
what days/times work better for the board.

Assuming we will continue to hold fortnightly meetings, on the same
weeks currently scheduled (meaning the next DMB meeting would be some
day/time during the week of November 1 to November 5), can everyone
provide some generally preferred time slots that will work for them on
an ongoing basis? Keep in mind we likely will need to continue
rotating between two time slots, so we can cover timezones across EMEA
and AMER. Of course, it would be ideal to also hold meetings in an
APAC timezone, but locations of our current board members prevents
that for now.

Please provide availability in UTC, so we're all using the same
timezone for reference.

My days and times are (all UTC):
Tues, 13:00-14:00 and 18:00-22:00
Wed, 13:00-15:00 and 18:00-22:00
Thurs, 13:00-14:00 and 18:00-20:00

I'd really prefer to avoid meetings on Mondays or Fridays, unless
that's the only day that works for some members.

Thanks!