CoreDev membership application

Alex Murray alex.murray at canonical.com
Tue Mar 23 04:09:49 UTC 2021

Hi folks,

Just wondering if a final time/date was settled on for this meeting? I
notice my application has been added to the Agenda so I just want to
make sure I don't miss it 😀 (apologies for not adding it to the meeting
agenda myself, I was under the impression I should wait until the
particular meeting in which it would be discussed was decided before
doing this).

Thanks again,
Alex