Please add bchoppr and bslizr to ubuntustudio packageset

Iain Lane laney at ubuntu.com
Mon Aug 10 12:32:26 UTC 2020

Sorry for spying on you so much.

You might consider instead asking flavours to seed stuff they want to
own into their supported seed (or any other one, e.g. desktop), and then
you can re-run the tool and it should pick the new packages up without
the need for piling up exceptions. And the Task fields in the archive
will show the seeding too, so anyone can do `apt show pkg` to easily see
if a flavour cares for pkg.

Iain