Please add bchoppr and bslizr to ubuntustudio packageset

Rafael David Tinoco rafaeldtinoco at ubuntu.com
Mon Aug 10 12:38:16 UTC 2020

On 10/08/2020 09:32, Iain Lane wrote:
> Sorry for spying on you so much.

That's actually great! Thanks for helping us out!

> You might consider instead asking flavours to seed stuff they want to
> own into their supported seed (or any other one, e.g. desktop), and then
> you can re-run the tool and it should pick the new packages up without
> the need for piling up exceptions. And the Task fields in the archive
> will show the seeding too, so anyone can do `apt show pkg` to easily see
> if a flavour cares for pkg.

This actually makes better sense, as the packages being added here are
exclusive to ubuntustudio, as it appears. So we don't have to manage
them as exclusions. If they're already in ubuntustudio seed, then there
is no need for exceptions being added.