Please add new printing-related packages to my upload rights into main

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 21:57:53 UTC 2020

Thank you very much. I was not aware that many packages I have asked for
are in Universe. The addition of sane-backends and avahi will help a lot.

There is no more scanning package important for me. sane-backends allows
me to do hardware-enablement (scanners and multi-function printers) and
it allows me to lead everything into the new IPP-based all-Snap
architecture.

    Till