Proposed documentation and application form changes

Robie Basak robie.basak at ubuntu.com
Tue Apr 24 12:21:06 UTC 2018

On Tue, Apr 24, 2018 at 12:14:49PM +0100, Robie Basak wrote:
> Feedback appreciated. I don't believe this materially changes anything
> the DMB does already, so if there are no objections I'll go ahead and
> make the changes.

To be clear, I welcome feedback and/or objections from anyone, not just
the current DMB. If any of the current DMB nominees has any reason to
want this to be delayed until after the upcoming DMB election, I'd be
happy to defer it. But, barring any other reason someone might bring up,
I'd prefer to find consensus amongst everyone who wishes to be involved
and make the change now.

Robie