Proposed documentation and application form changes

Lukasz Zemczak lukasz.zemczak at canonical.com
Tue Apr 24 15:16:06 UTC 2018

Hey Robie!

As per our earlier discussions, +1 from me. We can work on the wording
as we go, but your propositions seem sane. Some years ago when
applying for membership I do remember feeling that the template didn't
explain clear enough what exact information is expected for me to
provide and this seems as a step in the right direction.

Thanks!

Cheers,