reapplying for SRU developer

Eric Desrochers eric.desrochers at canonical.com
Tue Oct 10 13:03:29 UTC 2017

If I may talk in favor of Dan, I'd like to mention that Dan is a experimented developer, conscientious, meticulous and he is not afraid to ask questions when in doubt.

I'm working with him on a daily basis for the past 2 years now and I can tell he has a very good understanding of the SRU process, he knows exactly where to go when something fails (autopkgtest failure, ...), where to look for SRU currently in progress, what need to be done at every stage of the SRU (from A to Z).

Dan is also covering me on my STS SRU duties when I'm away:

- Monitoring SRU for STS.

- Making sure all STS SRUS goes smooth.

- Contact appropriate persons when needed (approve upload, release to -updates, ...)

Note that I don't have a voice on the final decision but IMHO, there is no doubt that Dan will be a great SRU developer member.

Regards,

Eric