The application of Jeremy Bicha for Core Developer - Q&A and Voting Thread

Lukasz Zemczak lukasz.zemczak at canonical.com
Fri May 26 14:56:37 UTC 2017

Hey Jeremy!

As I have reviewed your changes multiple time I have no questions
regarding your skills as per packaging or the schedule (being a flavor
lead and all).
Some misc questions though:
1) In your application you have mentioned that you'd like to work
better in communicating and discussing work with the desktop team. Did
this cause any issues so far? Could you give any examples?
2) You also mentioned that you help out on transitions - did you
partake in any so far? Which ones?

Thanks!

Cheers,