The application of Jeremy Bicha for Core Developer - Q&A and Voting Thread

Brian Murray brian at ubuntu.com
Thu May 25 16:31:05 UTC 2017

During this week's DMB meeting we decided to handle Jeremy Bicha's Core
Developer application remotely through e-mail. This thread will be used
to handle the review process and then proceed with voting.

The application under review can found at:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JeremyBicha/CoreDevApplication

Let's start with any questions and answers and when you feel comfortable
voting feel free to cast your vote. Keep in mind that there is a US
Holiday on Monday and some people (me!) will be taking a long weekend.

We should aim to wrap this up mid next week though.

Cheers,
--
Brian Murray