Define a package-set for Ubuntu Budgie

foss.freedom foss.freedom at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 12:10:47 UTC 2017

Hi Robie,

  I received this from Lukasz Zemczak with regards to my DMB application

"Even though this vote took much longer than expected for which we
apologize, some of it was caused by the fact that the application was
targeting a yet non-existent packageset which made it rather ambiguous
from the formal perspective. The situation might have been a bit
clearer if there first was a packageset created (with the help of the
TB). "

So the request is to set up the packageset to allow a future
application to the DMB to meet the first criteria described by Lukasz
- to target a known packageset.

David