Issue with packageset personal-gunnarhj

Robie Basak robie.basak at ubuntu.com
Mon Nov 21 18:05:54 UTC 2016

Hi Gunnar,

On Wed, Nov 16, 2016 at 12:02:06PM +0100, Gunnar Hjalmarsson wrote:
> Is there any chance my packageset could be extended to include xenial?

Packagesets (and PPU I believe) are per-release. Presumably this is
because things might change over source package renames or something.

So personal-gunnarhj doesn't actually exist for Xenial, and thus I can't
add anything to it.

We can ask the TB to add it though, and then I can populate it. Do you
think it's worth the effort - are you mainly expecting to upload to
Xenial or to eg. the development release?