line selection operations for breezy/bazaar

Alexander Belchenko alexander.belchenko at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 11:35:19 UTC 2018

Hi,

shelve or qshelve (part of QBzr and Explorer) support config option to use
external 2-way diff tool to select not line-by-line but to edit entire file
to a desired form, and shelve extra.
You should edit your bazaar.conf and add this setting to [DEFAULT] section:

change_editor = '/path/to/your/diff/tool @old_path @new_path'

HTH