Problems with deleting tags?

ckalisiak at attotech.com ckalisiak at attotech.com
Fri Apr 15 14:33:01 UTC 2016

Thanks for the replies.

Thank you, Vincent for the suggestion, but unfortunately, the bzr command
$ bzr push --overwrite-tags
would really only help when you're deleting a tag from a task branch and
then pushing the changes up. The problem we're having is that we can't
fully propagate the tag deletion to all branches.

So, Alexander, knowing that there's an outstanding issue with "immortal"
tags (that choice of wording is amusing, I'll be sure to use it when I send
an update to the team), we'll proceed to manually delete the tags in all
branches. There aren't that many branches, and we have full control of all
of them, so we'll just do that.

Thank you,
Chris

--
Chris Kalisiak
Senior Embedded Systems Engineer

This electronic transmission and any attachments hereto are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential information belonging to ATTO Technology, Inc. If you have reason to believe that you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this electronic transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have reason to believe that you have received this transmission in error, please notify ATTO immediately by return e-mail and delete and destroy this communication.