PO files (was: Windows installer for bzr 2.6)

Mark Grandi markgrandi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 19:12:46 UTC 2014

The exact error I'm getting when I get gettext and such installed, and it
gets to the PO files:

"lib/gettext/project-id subprocess failed: Bad file descriptor"

and i googled it, and i found that on here:
http://pysvn.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=3578&viewType=browseAll&dsMessageId=2882599
, they say that that is supposed to be a normal message...so do you think
that its actually compiling the po files successfully and that error
message is just a random message that can be ignored? The only problem is
that its returning a non-zero exit code when that exits, so if it is
actually finishing the compile, a special case will have to be added to
make it so the entire script doesn't fail when we get a non-zero code for
that one subprocess call