Windows installer for bzr 2.6

TRIDENT JOB trident_job at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 12 09:53:32 UTC 2014

I'm really interesting in getting your instructions for building BZR windows installer, and to participate to the test.I tried many times these weeks to build it, but it failed on the x64 shellext build for TortoiseBzr.
Error message:>>> RuntimeError: Target 'shellext\build\tbzrshellext_x64.dll' failed to build
I tried many things;Installed VisualStudio C++ 2008 Express with x64 compiler => FAILEDInstalled Windows SDK for VS2008 => FAILEDRun WIndows SDK configuration tool => FAILEDCopied Registry info from VS to VCExpress => FAILED...
So you can include me for review and  test for this new windows bazaar release.Thx for your help !