FW: [Savannah-users] Help with installing loggerhead, the bzr web-based browser

Eli Zaretskii eliz at gnu.org
Sun Nov 14 09:22:02 GMT 2010

Forwarded here in the hope that someone would volunteer or find a
volunteer.

FWIW, I think having this operational on Savannah is very important,
since Bazaar is used as the VCS in several GNU project.  The fact that
this feature was taken off line due to maintenance problems makes it
look like Bazaar is a deficient VCS, because even CVS has the
corresponding feature available.

TIA