Bazaar Daily Builds

Max Bowsher maxb at f2s.com
Thu Nov 4 22:35:53 GMT 2010

On 31/10/10 23:03, Jelmer Vernooij wrote:
> For a while I've been trying out the Launchpad daily builds on a bunch
> of Bazaar packages.
>
> A PPA with these packages is here:
>
> https://launchpad.net/~jelmer/+archive/bzr-dailies
>
> The packages included are:
>
>  * bzr
>  * bzr-builddeb
>  * bzr-email
>  * bzr-explorer
>  * bzr-fastimport
>  * bzr-git
>  * bzr-grep
>  * bzr-gtk
>  * bzr-hg
>  * bzr-loom
>  * bzr-pipeline
>  * bzr-pqm
>  * bzr-rewrite
>  * bzr-search
>  * bzr-stats
>  * bzr-svn
>  * bzr-upload
>  * bzr-webdav
>  * bzr-xmloutput
>  * bzrtools
>  * loggerhead
>  * python-fastimport
>  * qbzr
>  * trac-bzr

Interesting, a wider selection than in the ~bzr PPA. If we decide to
have ~bzr nightlies of these, we should also fill out the ~bzr release PPAs.

On 01/11/10 09:41, Vincent Ladeuil wrote:
> So, +1 from me, with my RM hat, for transferring to ~bzr but I'd like
> to hear from potential subscribers too and also from Max (who may or >
not become a subscriber ;).

Well, personally I don't see the interest in nightly debs of bzr - it's
just too easy and convenient to run direct from branches.

But, I suspect other people don't necessarily agree with that, so if
Launchpad can make nightly debs just work for us, it could be
interesting to let it do so.

Max.