integration with bug trackers

Brendan Simon (eTRIX) brendan.simon at etrix.com.au
Thu Sep 2 14:14:11 BST 2010

 I note the integration with bug trackers with 'bzr commit --fixes
<tracker>:<id>'.

This is great, but I was wondering if there is the capability of
creating a new bug in the tracker if <id> is set to some special value
(e.g. 'new').  The bug entry would have some set of default values set
in some config or could be overridden on the command line.  The commit
message would be set as a comment.  The user can then modify the bug
entry with finer details.

This feature would be handy when a bug is discovered and fixed while
developing other code (features or bug fixes).

Cheers,
Brendan.