bazaar explorer on windows

YILMAZ EYIDOGAN yilmaz.eyidogan at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 15:03:03 GMT 2010

Hi Patrick,

Thank you very much.

That way is very helpful to view before revisions.

Is there any way to open old revisioned complete project (for example
revision 3) to a temporary folder to work on it? Then I will close that old
project and then continue with current version.

I need to edit old revisioned project without loosing my current revision.

Yilmaz Eyidogan
Turkey,