bazaar explorer on windows

Patrick Regan patrick.rubbs.regan at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 13:21:44 GMT 2010

On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 3:08 AM, YILMAZ EYIDOGAN
<yilmaz.eyidogan at gmail.com>wrote:

> Dear Martin,
>
> Thank you very much for your help.
>
> If I have 10 revisioned files, how can I return to revision 3 and then
> return to my last modified trunk?

I'm not quite understanding your question. Do you mean you need to just view
the contents of a file at revision 3 and edit the version of the file at the
current revision? If so there are a few ways you can do this. The easiest
way I can recall is to open the log. You can then right click on revision 3
and click on "Show Tree." From there you can find your file and double click
on it to view it.

If that's not what your asking, could you possibly try to tell us what you
are trying to do (like what end result would you like). That could help us
out.

Pat