Server side hooks.

Nicholas Allen nick.allen at onlinehome.de
Tue Feb 2 17:45:44 GMT 2010

Hi Eric,

You don't have to use bzr-email-notifier from a cron job. There is a
shell script that checks for updates every 10 seconds. This means it
should notify you within a max of 10 seconds of a commit. There is no
need to execute it from a hook. On my system polling every 10 seconds
does not increase CPU usage in a noticable way so you could even lower
the poll interval if you like.

Cheers,

Nick