Server side hooks.

Eric Berry elberry at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 17:03:34 GMT 2010

Hi, Thanks for the pointers.

I looked into both of those, but my issue is that my server environment
doesn't have cron services. To use these plugins I would need to set up some
php script to execute these commands, and then set up a cron job on another
machine to hit the php script.

Is there any way to get these plugins to execute automatically (event based)
after someone has pushed changes to the server?

How does launchpad do it? Is launchpad using one of these plugins and has a
cron job running in the background checking for changes?

Thanks,
Eric