Server side hooks.

Eric Berry elberry at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 18:34:01 GMT 2010

Hi Robert, and Nick.
   Thank you both for the replies. It sounds like this is what I want, but
could you please send me some more information on how to do this exactly?

Robert, from my understanding I would need to install the email plugin on
the server into the $HOME/.bazaar/plugins directory. However, I am not the
only user who makes use of the repository, and each of us has a different
user, so I would need to install this into each user's directory correct?

It's a managed hosting environment and I can't install it into the bazaar
installation dir.

Nick, can you explain a little bit about how the email-notifier works. I was
looking through the example.conf file and it looks like it creates a local
working copy for the branches it's watching? Is this correct?