Contributor agreement

Martin Pool mbp at canonical.com
Wed Jan 27 08:54:52 GMT 2010

2010/1/26 Brian de Alwis <briandealwis at gmail.com>:
> On 26-Jan-2010, at 12:38 PM, Martin Pool wrote:

> Since most proposals are intended to be accepted through LaunchPad, why not have the contributor initiate joining the Canonical Contributor Agreement group.  If they've lost control over their account, they likely have a bigger problem on their hands than being subscribed to the contributor group.

Yes, we will eventually do something similar to the Ubuntu Code of
Conduct mechanism.  Just a matter of someone getting around to
generalizing it.

To actually attack the current system requires that the victim has
lost control of their email account.  That does happen sometimes, but
as you say they then have bigger problems.

--
Martin <http://launchpad.net/~mbp/>