2.0.4 and 2.1.0rc1 coming out in 3 days

Alexander Belchenko bialix at ukr.net
Fri Jan 22 15:07:41 GMT 2010

INADA Naoki пишет:
> I'll release TortoiseBZR 0.5 tomorrow.
> TortoiseBZR 0.5 starts i18n and should be shipped with *.mo files.
>
> I changed the installer branch to work with tbzr-0.5.
>
>  lp:~songofacandy/bzr-windows-installers/tbzr-0.5
>  https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~songofacandy/bzr-windows-installers/tbzr-0.5
>
> But I can't build on my machine because I don't know build environment well.

Naoki, there is something wrong with your changes: you're added next
line to bzr.iss.cog:

;     cog.outl('Source: "%s\\locale\\*.mo"; DestDir: "{app}\\doc\\tbzr";
Flags: createallsubdirs ignoreversion recursesubdirs; Components:
tortoise' % os.environ['TBZR'])

It will force to install mo files to "{app}\\doc\\tbzr" i.e. C:\Program
Files\Bazaar\\doc\tbzr . Is it really what you want?