Repository problems after bzr svn-import, ghost revisions

Anteru newsgroups at catchall.shelter13.net
Fri Jan 22 14:24:19 GMT 2010

> Yeah, but I submit that bzr-svn either shouldn't leave the branch in
> that sort of state (with inconsistent parents), or 'bzr check' should
> be modified not to complain about it.  It's off-putting from a user
> perspective, and it makes it hard for us to have an automated script
> that checks the health of the branches.

It's even worse, because the casual user will do bzr svn-import, get ghost
revisions, see that diff does no longer work, and move on to another tool. I
hope that it can be sorted out somehow, but I'm pretty sure that I'm willing
to spend much more time/effort on this than the average joe; mostly because
I had good experience with bzr and I _really_ want to use it.

Cheers,
  Anteru