[MERGE] Documentation fixes: whitespace, terminology

Ben Finney ben+bazaar at benfinney.id.au
Sun Dec 6 00:45:21 GMT 2009

"Stephen J. Turnbull" <stephen at xemacs.org> writes:

> Using the same form of expression is enough to *claim* it's his, at
> least in the U.S.  If your changes look similar to his, then the
> burden of proof is on you to show you didn't look at them.
>
> In any case, I doubt Ben will sue you or anybody.  The question is,
> what is Canonical legal going to say, and they seem to be *extremely*
> conservative.

Agreed. It's probably best to delay this change (either mine, or
Patrick's re-writing of it) until Canonical formulates a Contributor
Agreement that I can actually agree to, and thus keep it all clear.

--
 \       “[Freedom of speech] isn't something somebody else gives you. |
  `\      That's something you give to yourself.” —_Hocus Pocus_, Kurt |