[MERGE] Documentation fixes: whitespace, terminology

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Fri Dec 4 16:26:57 GMT 2009

Patrick Regan writes:

 > IANAL, but this fix was nearly trivial,

That doesn't necessarily matter.

 > I'm not sure that it being the same outcome is enough to claim it's
 > his,

Using the same form of expression is enough to *claim* it's his, at
least in the U.S.  If your changes look similar to his, then the
burden of proof is on you to show you didn't look at them.

In any case, I doubt Ben will sue you or anybody.  The question is,
what is Canonical legal going to say, and they seem to be *extremely*
conservative.