[MERGE] Documentation fixes: whitespace, terminology

Martin Pool mbp at canonical.com
Mon Dec 7 01:58:03 GMT 2009

2009/12/5 Stephen J. Turnbull <stephen at xemacs.org>:
> Using the same form of expression is enough to *claim* it's his, at
> least in the U.S.  If your changes look similar to his, then the
> burden of proof is on you to show you didn't look at them.
>
> In any case, I doubt Ben will sue you or anybody.  The question is,
> what is Canonical legal going to say, and they seem to be *extremely*
> conservative.

I'm ok to merge it.  I believe Patrick when he says that he was just
working from the bug report and did not read Ben's patch.  Canonical
has more important things to do than debian-legal-style
pin-angel-counting.

Of course if Ben feels this would be actually infringing his copyright
(as distinct from being the general copyright policy he would follow)
then I would like to know it.

--
Martin <http://launchpad.net/~mbp/>