Bazaar renaming my file..

Tata Dano dano at i360connect.com
Thu Nov 5 07:12:33 GMT 2009

Guys,

I try to add a file on my branch with the same file on the main repo but
when I commit it..it will produce a renamed file. For example, main_repo >
example.php, and in my branch it will produce example.php and
example.php.moved. It also said that I have to resolved the conflict..so i
execute at my branch "bzr conflicts" and then "bzr resolved
example.php.moved". But when I do merge and push, content on my branch is
not showing up on the main repo.

Any thoughts? Thanks a million in advance.

Sincerely,

--
Tata Dano
http://SocialSAM.com