Bazaar renaming my file..

Algis Kabaila akabaila at
Thu Nov 5 07:56:35 GMT 2009

On Thursday 05 November 2009 18:12:33 Tata Dano wrote:
> Guys,
> I try to add a file on my branch with the same file on the main repo but
> when I commit will produce a renamed file. For example, main_repo >
> example.php, and in my branch it will produce example.php and
> example.php.moved. It also said that I have to resolved the i
> execute at my branch "bzr conflicts" and then "bzr resolved
> example.php.moved". But when I do merge and push, content on my branch is
> not showing up on the main repo.
> Any thoughts? Thanks a million in advance.
> Sincerely,
I am no expert, but my impression is that the thus moved files need to be hand
edited so that the "conflict" is resolved.  In many circumstances the conflict
can only be resolved by human intervention - no magic formula for all conflict
resolutions has yet been discovered....

Home my 2c will help,

Algis Kabaila, MEngSc, PhD(Eng)