bzr 1.18rc1 source frozen

Ian Clatworthy ian.clatworthy at canonical.com
Tue Aug 11 07:34:16 BST 2009

John Arbash Meinel wrote:

> So tomorrow should see 1.18rc1 win32 installers built.

Some things which might be of interest here:

* if we bundle the html docs, it would be nice to bundle the
  new stuff: http://doc.bazaar-vcs.org/bzr.1.18rc1-html.tar.gz

* QBzr 0.13 has been released (but not yet announced)

* Explorer 0.6 has been released (but not yet announced).

I realise Explorer isn't in the current installer but there seems to be
enough consensus now that we should do so. Also, it ought to be easy to
add given it shares the same dependencies as QBzr and it's just a
plugin. Hmm, maybe it needs a icon for launching as well.

Ian C.