RFC: bzr rm is hard to use

Martin Pool mbp at canonical.com
Thu Jul 16 04:51:21 BST 2009

Those rules sound ok to me. I prefer them to Ian's proposal because they're
more similar to what merging the revision will produce.

I think the only change is in how modified files are handled but it's
clearer to describe the final state, as you did, not the delta.

Deletion of unclean directories could be better to but that can be done
separately and anyhow falls under "like revert".

Maybe file a bug to record the apparent consensus?