[MERGE] Report the number of VFS calls in -Dhpss output

Martin Pool mbp at canonical.com
Tue May 5 23:03:33 BST 2009

Martin Pool has voted tweak.
Status is now: Conditionally approved
Comment:
It's ok with me too though you might wait a couple of days for Andrew.

          medium_repr = repr(medium)
          # Add this medium to the WeakKeyDictionary
-        self.counts[medium] = [0, medium_repr]
+        self.counts[medium] = [0, 0, medium_repr]

At any more than 3 elements this would want to be a dict or something
rather than a list indexed by integers.  I think you (or the merge
submitter) should at least add a comment here saying what they are.

In passing, now that this holds a medium_repr rather than the actual
medium, is there any need for it to be a weakref?

For details, see:
http://bundlebuggy.aaronbentley.com/project/bzr/request/%3Cd06a5cd30905050516v265dcd9di5fa78202c6de97f3%40mail.gmail.com%3E
Project: Bazaar