Better name for dpush wanted

Jelmer Vernooij jelmer at samba.org
Wed Apr 29 18:27:40 BST 2009

Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
> BTW, bzr has waaaaaaay too many commands.  "bzr help commands" lists
> 122, and every single one is a user command whose description sounds
> useful at the project workflow level.  (I have loom, bzrtools, gtk,
> netrc_credential_store, rebase, and launchpad plugins installed.)

bzr core provides "only" 61 visible commands of those 122. I agree that
having a lot of commands can be overwhelming to users. I don't see a lot
of things that can be removed or would be good candidates for merging
though (bzr --no-plugins help commands).

(bzr-gtk provides a lot of subcommands (16). rebase provides 4,
launchpad provides 3, bzrtools provides 19, loom 11.
netrc_credential_store doesn't provide any)

Cheers,

Jelmer