1.13.2 Milestone active

Bob Tanner tanner at real-time.com
Wed Apr 22 22:42:38 BST 2009

On 2009-04-22 08:12:21 -0500, Martin Pool <mbp at sourcefrog.net> said:

> What we want here is to create a new bug task (ie row in the table at
> the top of the bug) asking for it to be fixed in the 1.13 series.  Due
> to a Launchpad bug, the control to do this is mislabelled as "target
> to release" when it should be "target to series".  (I was also
> confused about whether this was possible until bjornt explained it.)
> Once you have asked for it to be fixed in the 1.13 series, you can
> then set the milestone to say it should be fixed in the 1.13.2
> milestone specifically.  I've now done this.

I must be missing something.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bzr/+bugs?advanced=1

Under Series-specific, I click "Bazaar 1.13.2", then click Search.

The generated search url, shortened via tinyurl:

	http://tinyurl.com/csk54u

Gives me zero bugs.

But if you go direct to Bug #354036

	https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/bzr/+bug/354036

You can see the 1.13 task is set to the 1.13.2 Milestone. Does the
Advance Search/Series-specific filter options not apply to bug tasks?

--
Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>                  | Phone : (952 943-8700
http://www.real-time.com, Linux, OSX, VMware | Fax   : (952)943-8500