1.13.2 Milestone active

Martin Pool mbp at sourcefrog.net
Wed Apr 22 14:12:21 BST 2009

2009/4/22 Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>:
> Example, Bug #354036:
>
> Martin requested it be merge into 1.13.2, but the bug report
>
> https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/bzr/+bug/354036
>
> Already has a Milestone set to 1.14rc2.
>
> Since I could not find a way to do 2 Milestone, I am tracking the merge/bug
> requests via the whiteboard:
>
> https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~tanner/bzr/1.13.2/+whiteboard

What we want here is to create a new bug task (ie row in the table at
the top of the bug) asking for it to be fixed in the 1.13 series.  Due
to a Launchpad bug, the control to do this is mislabelled as "target
to release" when it should be "target to series".  (I was also
confused about whether this was possible until bjornt explained it.)
Once you have asked for it to be fixed in the 1.13 series, you can
then set the milestone to say it should be fixed in the 1.13.2
milestone specifically.  I've now done this.

--
Martin <http://launchpad.net/~mbp/>