[MERGE/RFC] Userdoc Driven Design on the Bazaar 2.0 UI

Dennis Benzinger Dennis.Benzinger at gmx.net
Wed Apr 15 16:40:47 BST 2009

Hi Alexander!

Am 15.04.2009 17:26, Alexander Belchenko schrieb:
> [...]
> I'd like to add here my 5 kopek: the terms "lightweight" and
> "heavyweight" checkouts is VERY hard to translate on Russian.
> I can't say for other languages, but for Russian/Ukranian it's true.
> [...]

I don't know Russian or Ukrainian so I'm asking just out of curiosity.
Is the problem the words "lightweight"/"heavyweight" or is it
"checkout"? If the problem is "lightweight"/"heavyweight", how would you
translate heavyweight/lightweight boxing? Can't you use similar words
for heavyweight/lightweight checkout?

Dennis Benzinger