More info on Bug 270397 and a plea for workaround information.

David Ingamells david.ingamells at mapscape.eu
Tue Oct 21 14:55:22 BST 2008

I have verified that Bug 270397 occurs with release 1.7rc1 through to
1.8rc1, but not with 1.6.1. I have not tried 1.8, but the release notes
do not claim any bug fix in this area.

Is there a workaround for this problem?

e.g. a format supported by version 1.6.1 to which I can upgrade my
repositories and which will not cause this bug to bite me when I move to
a newer version of Bazaar?