Bazaar and Hudson

Kohsuke Kawaguchi kk at kohsuke.org
Mon Oct 13 00:18:50 BST 2008

Indeed, it would be good to have a Bazaar plugin in Hudson, just like
other SCMs.
So far, those who have done other SCM plugins reported that the experience
was smooth and pleasant.

As Russel wrote, I and the rest of the Hudson community would be very happy
to mentor a volunteer.

(And no, it's not that I don't have interest in Bazaar support. It's
just that I don't
have time to do all the plugins by myself.)

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi