CVS to Bazaar using cvsps-import

Thomas Manson dev.mansonthomas at
Mon Oct 6 19:31:43 BST 2008

Ok, I've read a bit about the distributed concept.

Anyway, I still have this need :

I'm coding from multiple computer (ie same person behind muliple computer,
same project, working on the same 'logical branch') :

   - My home computer
   - My laptop
   - My company computer

Also, contributor may want to join.

I'd like to publish my commit on my linux server at home for the following
reason :

   - It's backed up (RAID 1 + backup export to a remote site)
   - If my last change is on my laptop, in a cvs way of thinking, I would do
   a commit so that my changes are available to my other machine.
   - have a place where official build are

Isn't it right to want to do that?